Baby Bump

A few weeks ago, a friend in our ward asked if I had any interest in doing maternity photos, which surprised me because I hadn't realized that she was into photography at all.  Turns out she is actively building a portfolio and has a particular interest in shooting maternity pictures.  I didn't do any professional maternity pictures with either Danton or Eli, but I'm glad I took her up on her offer as we had a fun time on a gorgeous spring evening at the Kubota Gardens and I'm grateful to have these pictures.  Especially since I've been lazier about taking progressive belly photos with this pregnancy.  I may have less pictures for baby #3, but at least I have a handful of well-done ones.  Below are a few of my favorites (taken 5/20/2017 at 36 weeks).






Comments

  1. Beautiful! I love maternity photos- they capture such an amazing part of womanhood. Congrats! I hope all goes well in the next few weeks with delivery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment